These terms and conditions of use apply to all visitors and users of the Adventure Park Pula services.
- Visitors are advised to watch their personal belongings. Park takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of belongings.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any indoor and outdoor space in the park. This also applies to electronic cigarettes.
- Employees reserve the right to refuse entry or remove visitors from the park for not observing park rules (influence of alcohol, vandalism or unsociable behaviour).
- Due to safety reasons, height, weight, age and clothing, restrictions may apply to use of some elements in the park (pregnant women, visitors with health issues…).
- Visitors who have health problems are responsible for assessing the use of the elements in the park.
- Occasionally we carry out photography and/or video recording at the park. We may use photographs and videos to publish them on our social media platforms. Please contact our employees at the park if you do not want to be photographed or filmed.
Our employees are at your disposal for any questions you may have regarding terms and conditions of use.