SEO is a great way to improve your website’s visibility and rank in search engine results pages (SERPs). However, choosing the right SEO company can be difficult. Here are some things to consider when selecting an SEO company:
1. Size and experience: Make sure the Tampa SEO company you choose has a large portfolio and lots of experience working with different types of websites. Also, ask about their client base and how many clients they have worked with over the past year.
Image Source: Google
2. Monthly fees: Be sure to ask what the monthly fees will be for the services they offer. Bear in mind that some SEO companies may charge more upfront, while others may have monthly billing options.
3. Quality of work: Be sure to ask how well the SEO company executes its strategies and whether they deliver on its promises. Also, ask about any customer feedback they have received in the past.
4. Guarantees and follow-up services: Ask whether the SEO company offers guarantees for the quality of their work and whether they provide follow-up services after projects are completed. These types of services can help ensure that your website continues to improve in visibility.
5. Transparency of fees and payment terms: Ideally, you should be able to pay the SEO company upfront for the work that is being performed before the project begins and know exactly how much you will owe at each stage in the process.